Author Topic: The Thread  (Read 1163407 times)

Offline Mindyholly

• Scuffy is the coolest cat
  • Manatee: 39 / Platypus: 64
    • View Profile
Re: The Thread
« Reply #7440 on: August 01, 2019, 12:31:52 AM »
I have a really old world file of part of the world if anyone wants it. It was made a couple months before the update to 1.7 (lol), it features old spawn, Murider, church of Nova, VGA/Gdrumer's town, the end, Pixel road, my home, a shocking amount of the nether, Saraholmes area,King of spades underwater build, Troy, all of the warps and I think a few other things. It's tricky to naviage due to lack of warps and massive unloaded gaps in the world between locations. Also, anything that was in chests isnt there, but if anyone wants it hmu its still nostolgic. Its also super interesting to look at old spawn in spectator mode. (even tho it is a super old version of the world)
This is a robbery, give me all of your moneys, noveh, ALL OF DEM!
I am the true real magi

PS
You are so bootyfuk today

Offline Wiz

• No one knows I'm secretly a cat.
  • Manatee: 53 / Platypus: 34
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr!
« Reply #7441 on: September 08, 2019, 11:31:53 PM »
I am doing alright I think. I'm currently studying philosophy so I can annoy everyone in my social circles and family for the rest of my life. So that's eventful and of course motivating.

How are you doing??

I'm living, currently in college, trying to figure out what I want to do for the rest of my life. Really unmotivated lately and trying to just make it through the semester.
My battery is low and it is getting dark.

Offline Wiz

• No one knows I'm secretly a cat.
  • Manatee: 53 / Platypus: 34
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr!
« Reply #7442 on: September 08, 2019, 11:36:15 PM »
I've been trying to avoid this forum for the past couple of months, just because whenever I come back i get really nostalgic and sad. It really sucks that we've all grown apart these past few years, but I understand that's just how life works. I always hoped to meet you all at some point and thank you for all the great memories and friends you were. You all really mean a lot to me.
My battery is low and it is getting dark.

Offline Capn

• meet me in the stars
  • Manatee: 58 / Platypus: 56
    • View Profile
    • soundcloud
« Reply #7443 on: September 09, 2019, 06:33:04 PM »
I've been trying to avoid this forum for the past couple of months, just because whenever I come back i get really nostalgic and sad. It really sucks that we've all grown apart these past few years, but I understand that's just how life works. I always hoped to meet you all at some point and thank you for all the great memories and friends you were. You all really mean a lot to me.
at this point I don't think I'm ever gonna leave lol
some say, some things, others, they say the other things, me i dont listen to it

Offline Capn

• meet me in the stars
  • Manatee: 58 / Platypus: 56
    • View Profile
    • soundcloud
« Reply #7444 on: September 10, 2019, 09:09:31 PM »
I had a dream last night that I actually finished my maze
some say, some things, others, they say the other things, me i dont listen to it

Offline Dr. Tertty Curlyfries

• So I say we might as well have a mouthful of sand
  • Manatee: 103 / Platypus: 79
    • View Profile
    • Stanivision dot com
« Reply #7445 on: October 02, 2019, 04:44:21 PM »
I'm living, currently in college, trying to figure out what I want to do for the rest of my life. Really unmotivated lately and trying to just make it through the semester.

I think the hardest part about college is finding motivation to do the things you know you have to do, but don't want to do. I hope for you, finding out what you want to major in helps that motivation as it did for me.

I had a dream last night that I actually finished my maze

We both share the same dream  :patriot:

Offline Bronwyn

• Manatee: 13 / Platypus: 15
    • View Profile
« Reply #7446 on: October 02, 2019, 05:03:24 PM »
hi I miss you guys <3
;-; this face right here was tragic, yet 7 years later, still describes me as a person

Offline tacchan

• dancube
  • Manatee: 2 / Platypus: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #7447 on: October 16, 2019, 05:24:36 AM »
this thread is so cute it hurts, bless all of u