Author Topic: Is Robert Benfer just a strait up thief now?  (Read 41945 times)

Offline SeparateWay

• Manatee: 0 / Platypus: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Is Robert Benfer just a strait up thief now?
« Reply #195 on: March 24, 2019, 03:02:45 PM »
Borrowing Tape interview for The Rise and Fall of Robert Benfer
https://bit.ly/2CAq4vV

Offline SeparateWay

• View Profile
« Reply #196 on: March 25, 2019, 03:51:43 PM »

Follow The Rise and Fall of Robert Benfer by visiting the facebook page and watching the trailer.

Trailer:

https://vimeo.com/316495362

Facebook Page:

https://www.facebook.com/riseandfallofrobertbenfer

Offline SeparateWay

• View Profile
« Reply #197 on: March 29, 2019, 12:06:16 AM »
CBS/KESQ News interview for The Rise and Fall of Robert Benfer
https://youtu.be/km5-9ykDih4

Offline Eric

• TheDerek
  • Manatee: 88 / Platypus: 139
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: July 05, 2019, 10:08:44 PM »
He unfriended me on Facebook  and that has me more depressed than anything else that heís done.  I genuinely thought we could be friends.  We hung out for 7 1/2 hours back in 2016 (several months before all the ripoff stuff happened).  He was really fucking cool and he even sent me a message the next day asking if I was still in town because he wanted to hang out again. But I was already gone by then.  I really tried to see past the stuff that he did. I know he was drinking a lot. I donít know if drugs were involved.  But it seemed like he was definitely going through some stuff and I was willing to let it go because of that.  I was seriously on the verge of tears when I found out that he unfriended me. It mustíve been fairly recently that he did it because it wasnít too long ago that I saw him post stuff.

Itís a real bummer to say the least.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2019, 10:20:38 PM by Eric »

:smug:

Offline SeparateWay

• View Profile
« Reply #199 on: July 07, 2019, 06:19:25 PM »
He unfriended me on Facebook  and that has me more depressed than anything else that heís done.  I genuinely thought we could be friends.  We hung out for 7 1/2 hours back in 2016 (several months before all the ripoff stuff happened).  He was really fucking cool and he even sent me a message the next day asking if I was still in town because he wanted to hang out again. But I was already gone by then.  I really tried to see past the stuff that he did. I know he was drinking a lot. I donít know if drugs were involved.  But it seemed like he was definitely going through some stuff and I was willing to let it go because of that.  I was seriously on the verge of tears when I found out that he unfriended me. It mustíve been fairly recently that he did it because it wasnít too long ago that I saw him post stuff.

Itís a real bummer to say the least.

Thank you for your personal insight, Eric. It's appreciated.

Offline Eric

• TheDerek
  • Manatee: 88 / Platypus: 139
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: August 04, 2019, 05:08:02 PM »
I found your film to be super well done, by the way. if I knew you were actually competent, I would have responded to your messages when you were working on it. Ha. I would have had some videos and stories to offer.

:smug:

Offline Swagga Genesis

• Manatee: 19 / Platypus: 39
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: August 06, 2019, 06:57:40 AM »
"if i knew you were actually competent" - wtf

Anyway can someone make a movie about Jason stealing $200,000 3 years ago and using it to kickstart his gaming youtube channel instead of finishing the Charlie finale??