Author Topic: Jason's doing a let's play  (Read 5958 times)

Offline Wesker

• I wouldn't hurt anything, not even a fly
  • Manatee: 148 / Platypus: 585
    • View Profile
Jason's doing a let's play
« on: May 05, 2018, 11:19:55 PM »
And he sounds drunk because he can't stop giggling.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2LQQ7_gd1SE" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2LQQ7_gd1SE</a>
"You probably won't mind at all. In fact, you'll probably think throwing up is nice" ~ Chris Morris

Offline Wesker

• View Profile
Re: Jason's doing a let's play
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2018, 02:05:11 AM »
Fuck Hilldog and fuck the DNC.
"You probably won't mind at all. In fact, you'll probably think throwing up is nice" ~ Chris Morris

Offline Wesker

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2018, 03:00:01 PM »
The fact that you believe in the Russian conspiracy theory with the utmost sincerity is hilarious. There's never been the hard proof Dems want and yet they've put in an enormous amount of resources to that.

Nah, don't put in resources towards mid-terms, or winning small-scale elections, or in campaigning, or in reaching the people that decided to vote for Trump because they realised that the Democrats don't care about them. Nah, don't focus on those much more important things. Focus on a hoax that has no hard evidence.

Offline Wesker

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2018, 09:54:43 PM »

Offline ⭐Seth⭐

• I have returned
  • Manatee: 17 / Platypus: 20
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2018, 11:59:03 PM »
Shut up, Wesker.
I am the pirate signal. Let me in. I am the word virus. Let me in. I am the ear worm. Let me in. I am the brain pathogen grammar. I am the Dreamers' dream. I am what I am. Let me in. Let me in. Let me in. Let me in. LET ME IN.

Offline Wesker

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2018, 02:21:11 AM »
The russians did alter voting data

You need to keep up with what intelligence sources are saying, not the republican controlled senate committee

Okay. Prove it.

These intelligence sources never provide any evidence for their specific claims of hacking and instead promote tabloid hearsay as fact because they're assblasted at the fact that the Dems lost, and not because they have any fondness for America. You're putting your faith in anonymous intelligence gatherers who aren't accountable to you and have never shown a shred of hard evidence showcasing Russia's tampering of votes, but you'll eat it up all the same because you have a preconceived agenda and will collect all the data (as little as it is) that supports your position while simultaneously dismissing all of the evidence that refutes this perspective pointedly.

Russia is a distraction from the problems in our political system, and blaming them for the 2016 election is so fucking misguided, clinging on the naive and improbable hope that such firm collusion will be established that it will result in Trump being impeached and charged with treason. You keep beating this drum that he'll be removed from office because of the election scandal, but mark my words: it won't happen, and I'll be here to lord that over your head time and time again. You have to substantiate your views with something other than Trump's connections to the Russian administration. If they're there, point them out. If it's more than simple political promotion and Russia actually tampered with the elections, then prove it. If intervening in any way in the politics of another country is amoral, corrupt, or unethical, then you must concede that Hillary, Obama, Bill Clinton, and the American system in general is just as culpable as Trump and Putin are. You're not actually forming anything resembling an argument, and instead boil down everything to your opponent not being learned enough to be on the same level as you. This is what pseuds who are out of their depth and have panic attacks when questioned do when confronted with evidence that their worldview is incredibly fragile and unfounded in reality.

At least try to address the points made in this article

https://www.ocregister.com/2018/02/19/we-are-still-a-long-way-from-the-russians-hacked-the-election/

Offline Wesker

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2018, 02:42:56 AM »
That's one hell of a refutation you've got there.

Offline Wesker

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 11, 2018, 02:54:13 AM »
They altered registration data BEFORE the election so they could disqualify voters in key states and shift the results enough in trumps favor to take the delegates

http://www.businessinsider.com/russian-hackers-had-access-to-delete-or-alter-voter-data-before-2016-election-2018-5?r=UK&IR=T

This article literally doesn't corroborate your interpretation of events. Try harder to find evidence to support your flawed preconceptions.

Quote from: Battle Gandhi
This narrative that hillary didnt campaign enough is a lie, she had the votes

Now this is absurd, and based on nothing. Prove she had the votes to win the states that she lost in.

There have been 4 guilty pleas from people related to trumps campaign AND most of the bipartisan dossier has been corroberated with the most recent notable event being Cohen's trip to prague

This has literally nothing to do with the hacking claims, and I don't think you actually understand what's going on here with Russian collusion if you think it does.

You've been brainwashed albert

Step out of your echo chamber

Do you understand what the words "hypocrite" or "irony" mean?

Offline Wesker

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 11, 2018, 02:57:36 AM »
For the record, I absolutely believe Trump colluded with Russia.

But that's not what you're discussing. You're discussing claims that you are unable to substantiate and you're demonstrating an utter lack of critical introspection when you accept every piece of evidence that relates to the Trump-Russia connection and don't analyse it further.

Offline Wesker

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 11, 2018, 03:02:56 AM »
Quote the part in the article where they say that the Russians altered registration data before the election so they could disqualify voters in key states and shift the results enough in trumps favor to take the delegates. You can't, because they it's not there.

Offline Wesker

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 11, 2018, 03:12:13 AM »
You're not answering my questions. You're not quoting the part of the article that supports your position. You're not providing evidence for your view. Stop being intellectually lazy.

Offline Wesker

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 11, 2018, 04:27:16 PM »
It's frightening to me that people like this seth person actually exist. How could anyone not know that trumps campaign assisted the russian government in targeting their attacks?  :psyduck: It's not like the russian hackers knew exactly where to focus their efforts all on their own. This is why the cambridge analytica story was such a big deal  :gonk:

You're not paying attention to my posts closely enough if you think I said they never worked together.