JASON JASON OF FORUM!

NO OLD SCHOOL FUROM!@

Offline tacchan

• dancube
  • Manatee: 2 / Platypus: 2
    • View Profile
Re: JASON
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2019, 01:22:15 PM »
PLEASE  :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:
FIX

Offline BrettyBoy

• Depression sufferer.
  • Manatee: 1 / Platypus: 7
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2019, 05:56:41 AM »
I feel that he is done with the forum. There are signs of it.

Offline Swagga Genesis

• Manatee: 19 / Platypus: 39
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2019, 08:38:07 PM »
Used to give Jason a hard time, but now i know what it's like having a "community." It's annoying

You got people pestering you all the time like "when can we expect blah blah blah?" and you're just like motherfucker my grandma died, leave me alone, BITCH

Offline Wesker

• I wouldn't hurt anything, not even a fly
  • Manatee: 148 / Platypus: 585
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2019, 03:02:21 PM »
I was worse to Jason than any of you, because I'm actually a horrible piece of shit and always have been.
"You probably won't mind at all. In fact, you'll probably think throwing up is nice" ~ Chris Morris

Offline auto erotic asphyxiation

• Manatee: 6 / Platypus: 12
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2019, 10:56:38 PM »
I was worse to Jason than any of you, because I'm actually a horrible piece of shit and always have been.

Hero's don't always wear capes.

Offline corduroy

• Manatee: 164 / Platypus: 455
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2019, 06:37:43 PM »
Used to give Jason a hard time, but now i know what it's like having a "community." It's annoying

You got people pestering you all the time like "when can we expect blah blah blah?" and you're just like motherfucker my grandma died, leave me alone, BITCH

I couldnt imagine having a whole community and not doing anything to have them participate in what they came here for. whats the point of a forum if you never advertise it? :/